Your Top Digital Marketing Trends & Opportunities in 2022
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 43 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Great insight into trends. Ideas for content marketing of elearning that I’m excited to try. || Very enjoyable and informative. || It was a Very enjoyable and informative presentation.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
2:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
Digital media preferences and consumption rates changed drastically in 2020 and 2021 as a result of the pandemic. With these shifts come new and unique opportunities for associations to engage digital audiences and grow their reach. In this webinar you will discover the latest macro trends affecting digital media and new marketing tactics associations can apply right away to increase member recruitment, engagement and retention.
- Discover the top trends in digital media and advertising
- Uncover new opportunities for associations to grow their reach
- Explore digital marketing tactics you can apply right away to grow revenue and membership
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications & Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year experience marketing for associations||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.