Why Every Association Should Consider a Docuseries
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 13 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME
This webinar will reveal the key industry insights we’ve learned while designing, creating and executing an association docuseries content model. Join WorkerBee.TV President Dan Stevens and learn how docuseries.
- Learn how to increases your association’s recruitment, retention and revenue
- Positions your association and members as leaders in your industry
- Captures your association younger, fresh-to-the-industry audiences
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.