HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR UTILICOM SUPPLY
THE CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD PROGRAM
5 Easy Steps To Accepting Utilicom Supply Credit Card:
Q&A For Our Valued Utilicom Supply Suppliers:
WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM UTILICOM SUPPLY WITH THE CAPITAL ONE CARD PROGRAM?
The advantage of setting up an account with U.S. Transactions Corp. is that you will be able to lower your overall fees on accepting any type of commercial MasterCard or Visa card payment remittance. This will save you on all your transactions, not just Utilicom Supply. This will help your bottom line profitability immediately.
HOW DO I PROCESS A CAPITAL ONE CARD PAYMENT FROM UTILICOM SUPPLY ?
The same way as you do any other MasterCard Credit Card payment. The graph slides above entitled “5-easy steps to accepting Utilicom Supply Credit Card” will show you how to do this if you have a new premium plan merchant service account set up through U.S. Transactions Corp.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DO I HAVE BY ACCEPTING PAYMENTS WITH THE CREDIT CARD?
- Strengthen Your Relationship With Utilicom Supply! In the future, Utilicom Supply’s goal is to align themselves with vendors who accept the MasterCard to create a win-win partnership.
- Customer Satisfaction! The #1 advantage for you is helping to meet your customer’s needs! The Credit Card payment solution has been integrated with Utilicom Supply’s ERP system so its use obviates a lot of manual data entry. Utilicom Supply is in a continual growth mode, and this is their preferred payment method.
- Get Paid Faster! With daily payment processing, you will get paid faster than you are currently experiencing. It will have an important impact upon your cash flow statistics and A/R days turnover or DSO.
- Preferred Vendor Listing. Vendors who enroll are listed as MasterCard® Vendors and published in a listing to Utilicom Supply employees.
- Potential For Increased Business. In a recent study by RPMG Research Corporation, 49% of surveyed Suppliers have seen an increase in sales as a result of card acceptance. As large corporations move towards outsourced AP Payment solutions, Buyers will give more preference to Suppliers who accept their preferred payment method (e.g., MasterCard).
- Improved Safety. Helps eliminate fraud and creates better Financial Controls.
- Less Administration For You. e.g. no paper Checks to misplace or deposit, and this will have more information (breakdown of invoice #s and dollar amounts) than the traditional ACH or Check. So this will also save you time on your bank reconciliations.
**** More and more corporations like Utilicom Supply are using commercial card payments (like MasterCard®) as a form of payment in order to streamline their remittance to suppliers. Like any consumer, corporations also desire the flexibility of being able to pay for goods and services with the most convenient method(s) available. Payment method choices are an important selling feature that suppliers/vendors offer to the marketplace to make them more attractive to customers.
WHAT IS THE COST FOR ACCEPTING THE CREDIT CARD?
With U.S. Transactions Corp., you have two choices of the type of merchant account for your business depending upon your overall volume of MasterCard sales:
Note: Fees subject to change if MasterCard announces pricing changes
Under the Premium Pricing Plan, you have the advantage of declining fees as the size of each individual MasterCard transaction increases.
These effective rates may not apply if you are using another merchant service provider or bank which has not set you up to accept MasterCard Credit Card at the “preferred” commercial pricing interchange rate. You may contact U.S. Transactions Corp. if you have a specific question about that.
U.S. Transactions Corp. is more price competitive than other independent service providers and the largest banks because we take only the most credit worthy clients. That means from a risk perspective you are put in a pool of only the most credit worthy companies. The other providers are heavily weighted down by many high-risk retail businesses, including mom-and-pop stores, as well as Retail eCommerce, so the loss ratio is much higher. They pass this risk on to credit worthy clients like yourself in the form of higher fees. For example, even with our Basic Plan our fee is 3.15% (vs. Square which charges 3.50% for non-swiped cards).
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FEES?
Other nominal fees that would apply as quoted by U.S. Transactions Corp. are as follows:
Other fees may be higher if you are utilizing another merchant service provider or bank.
YOUR ADVANTAGES, IN SUMMARY:
- Ability to process non swiped Commercial and Purchase cards at a lower rate!
- No equipment purchase/installation needed. No phone line needed. No IT support required.
- Ability to process credit card transactions from any location using a PC or laptop.
- Mobile processing via iPhone or iPad
Contact U.S. Transactions Corp. at the contact information below:
Kevin Allbritten at
For additional information:
Contact U.S. Transactions Corp.
Kevin Allbritten, C.P.M., CPCP
Valued Utilicom Supplier:
Thank you for your partnership with Utilicom Supply. Because this is such an important initiative for Utilicom Supply, and because outsourced electronic payable functions will continue to become more prevalent across the board, your participation in this program will help to create a stronger customer-supplier partnership.
This Webpage will provide you with some additional valuable information about the program so that you understand its advantages to you and your business.
Utilicom Supply has partnered with U.S. Transactions Corp. to help our suppliers to be set up properly with the credit card payment program.
P.S. By partnering with us in this manner, your company will be included in an internal online list of vendors viewable by our employees.
About Utilicom Supply Associates
Founded in 2007, Utilicom Supply Associates is your single source solution provider and stocking distributor in the Transportation, IT Systems, and Communications markets. Our 40,000+ sq. ft. warehouse can quickly deliver to your projects across the Southeast. From fiber to conduit, camera systems to traffic signals, cabinets to safety equipment, let us prove to you that Utilicom Supply can deliver small company care with large company capability.
Utilicom Supply Associates partners with our customers to customize our inventory in order to help facilitate the jobs we service. The demand of business today and immediacy that technology has levied on the business community is reflected in our willingness to inventory specific products for our customers’ specific needs. We appreciate the demands of urgency, and strive to meet the challenges of everyday business.