Using your Data to find New Revenue Opportunities
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 45 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Excellent session. Good job, all. || THANK YOU VALUABLE! || Thank you, great session || Really great content and perfect length of session
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
- Understand the top 5 areas to analyze right now to find new revenue opportunities.
- We will show you how to understand your sales mix and sales mix variance; Sales mix variance gives your departments full information about the expected effects on the association’s profit so they can change sales volume and mix of any product in their product line ultimately achieving more revenue with the same resources.
- How to develop your own data monetization strategy; walk away with the formula and framework to build and execute a successful data monetization strategy.
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Business Development||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5 hours|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year association experience. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.