Understanding the Payments Ecosystem in Your Organization
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 15 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you. Great information. || Very helpful, thank you! || This is excellent information, and thank you both || A great overview of how payment processing works!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Understanding the Payments Ecosystem and the flow of money / UST Education is a crash course in 5 easy modules that educates participants on what you need to know and why (credit card processing and ACH).
- Who are the players (a basic flowchart):
- How integrations work with your software platforms
- Unveiling the confusion of your credit card statement
- How you can reduce your cost/fees
- Minimizing your risk and PCI compliance
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance-Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.