U.S. GAAP Knowledge Series: Implementing ASC 842 accounting for Leases
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 20 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || great information || Mark always does a great job presenting technical topics || Good update on the current standards || I really appreciated the examples. I will use these as I try to implement the new leasing standard. || Very Good session. || These webinars are very helpful to understand difficult accounting issues
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 842 – Leases is almost effective for nonpublic companies and certain not-for-protfits. In this session we’ll cover the scope, adoption method, key provision and why any of this matters to you. Including impacts on the statement of financial position, financial ratio, and covenants. We’ll go over what you need to know to make sure you understand how leases are classified under ASC 842 and provide examples and illustrations on how to initially calculate and subsequently measure leases under this new standard.
- You will be able to identify which transactions/agreements are within the scope of ASC 842.
- You will be able to explain the adoption method, initially calculations and subsequent measurements.
- You will be able to recognize the difference between finance, operating and short-term lease classifications.
- You will be able to identify lease and non-lease components.
- You will be able to explain presentation and disclosures requirements.
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet-Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.