The Future of EPM – Enabling World-Class Performance Management
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 24 Associations || this was an extremely informative overview of the options || great presentation
Click here for Recorded Webinar (COMING SOON)
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
There are many EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) software solution options available today, but which one is right for your organization? Some things to keep in mind when evaluating EPM solutions include integration capabilities, functionality, scalability, delivery mode, usability, accessibility, reliability and support. Join us as we provide insight into the different options, how best to decide what functionality is important for your organization, and which tools are going to provide the best solution to meet your needs.
- Best practices for evaluating EPM options
- Understanding what functionality is important
- A look at the future of EPM and choosing a solution for your organization
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration – Technology||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.