Symposium Session #4: Membership Engagement – Pass The Pen
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 29 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
2:45 PM – 3:45 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Highly relevant and engaging content is in ultra-demand as associations are trying to find meaningful connections with their constituents to boost their membership value. How do they produce content on a year-round basis that resonates with members and keeps them engaged? That’s where member-created content comes in. Members are often an untapped resource of knowledge, ideas, and stories. They bring authenticity and unique perspectives to your association that not only builds credibility, but with the appropriate strategy, member-created content can increase engagement through elevated experiences and building stronger connections that last.
- Identify members who are actively creating content and/or are subject matter experts and invite them to become a contributor for your association
- Reach highly sought-after audiences on a deeper level and draw in a more engaged audience by using content centered around member experiences
- Spotlight and share member-created content to simultaneously enhance the experience of your readers and engage the members who created the content on a new level
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.