Symposium Session #1: Everything You Want To Know About Engagement Scoring (but didn’t know to ask)
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 38 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you. Great info. Can’t wait to get started. || Bill and Greg are always wonderful and they delivered today. ||
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
10:00 A.M. TO 11:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME
Association professionals understand conceptually what engagement scoring is and why it’s important, but do you know how to produce accurate scores that are meaningful and actionable? The key is how you build your engagement model – the activities and behaviors you can measure and their relative importance to your picture of engagement. During this session, we’ll dive deep into the nuances of creating a model that truly reflects what you value most in your members, and what they value most about your association. You’ll learn the do’s and don’ts of building the right model for your association and walk away with tips on how to get started.
- Understand the key principles of engagement scoring
- Determine how to choose the right activities to score for individuals and organizations
- Learn how to assign points and weight them relative to all activities using 100-point scale
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year association experience. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policy: www.ustranscorp.com/webinar-policy
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.