Secrets of Successful Awards Programs
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 46 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you! Open Water is a great platform! || Thanks for the session; can definitely use the checklist! || Good info, I’m looking forward to building a case for an enhanced awards program based on what we talked about today
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
There are two kinds of awards programs out there: successful ones and … not so successful ones. Some programs seem to have found the secret recipe that makes everything run smoothly and gets them a high number of quality submissions. But how do they do it? How did they figure out that perfect formula?
We’re here to tell you that it’s not a secret! There are several factors and best practices that go into creating a successful awards program, all of which this guide dives into.
- Learn the importance of your awards website
- Learn why budgeting matters
- Learn how to save staff time and improve the awards process
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Business Development||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year association operations. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.