Salesforce for Associations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 48 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Good tips to consider and follow during the implementation process || Thank you everyone, nicely done || Great information on documenting things before considering a change. || We are customers but lacking training or SOPs so this alone was helpful.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
More than ever before, associations are being challenged to do things differently. Changing demographics, competing forces, the ongoing public health crisis, and a change in the way members expect benefits and services to be delivered are all creating pressure on association leadership and staff to retain and gain members.
At the same time, many legacy Association Management Systems (AMSs) are still offering the same old technology and lack in critical areas of need. You’ve no doubt heard of Salesforce, but what can it offer to meet your organization’s needs?
In this session, we’ll:
- Provide an overview of commercial AMSs built on Salesforce, a custom solution built on native Salesforce, and the associated Apps that can help you best meet your members’ needs.
Talk about what to look for in an implementation partner for a Salesforce solution and running a successful procurement process.
Discuss how you can prepare to move from a legacy system and how to set expectations with your team.
- Learn about what Salesforce offers for the association market.
- Understand what your organization should consider when evaluating Salesforce-based options and selecting an implementation partner.
- Develop key steps in your game plan for moving from your legacy system.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.