Returning to the Office? Top 3 Areas to Focus on for an Optimized Post-Pandemic Workplace
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 81 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Great answers expertise and input! || Thanks much. Great information. || Appreciate your presentation || Thank you. Lots of good areas to consider technology for increased efficiency! || Thank you for sharing your expertise! ||
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
We all want the return to the office to be a positive experience for employees and clients. Join us to review best practices gathered from over 2,000 clients and leave with the information and tools you need to optimize your hybrid work environment!
- Understand how to define your user identities and optimize the user experience for remote and onsite participants
- Learn the key IT and network resources required to optimize user productivity at home and in the office
- Get tried and true strategies to adjust your security posture for the new perimeter
- Master the methodology to maximize your investment and gain organizational support
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Business Management & Organization||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.