Publications and Podium Presentations authored by executives of U.S. Transactions Corp.
- Level-3 Processing: An Opportunity for increasing sales and reducing costs, Authors: Wayne Berson, CPA and Wade Tetsuka, CPA, Government Express, Washington, D.C., September 2006
- Lower Costs & Greater Marketability through Purchase Card Acceptance and Level III Processing, Author: Wade Tetsuka, CPA, The Coalition for Government Procurement, Washington, D.C., Off The Shelf, October 2006
- SmartPay® II Insights, WFED, Federal News Radio 1050 AM, Amtower Off Center Radio Talk Show, Washington, DC., Guest Speakers: Wade Tetsuka, David Shea, Director GSA SmartPay Program, and Eva Robinson, Executive MasterCard International, June 15, 2007
- How Can Level-3 Processing Lower Your Costs, IDEA E-Solutions, Electro E-Biz Annual Forum Speaker Presentation, September 19, 2007, Vancouver, BC.
- Government & Corporate Purchase Card Acceptance on the Rise: Enhance Your Profitability through Level III Processing, Authors: Larry Allen, Executive Director, The CGP, and Wade Tetsuka, CPA, The GovCon Report, Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce, October 15, 2007
- SmartPay® / IMPAC® Card Acceptance for Revenue Opportunities and For Greater Profitability, The Coalition for Government Procurement, Washington, DC, Small Business Forum 2008, January 8, 2008, Vienna, VA.
Hyperlinks to Speaker Presentation and Authored Publications:
- How Can Level-3 Processing Lower Your Costs, Electro E-Biz Forum, Vancouver, BC, 2007
- Strategies to Maximize Cash Flow – Electro E-Biz Forum, Washington, DC, 2008
- Level-3 for Government Contractors, GovCon Report 2007, Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
- Learn about the benefits of SmartPay. Radio Interview, Eva Robinson (MasterCard Worldwide Public Sector Development), David Shea (GSA SmartPay Program Director), and Wade Tetsuka
Quick Links to Speaker Presentation and Authored Publications:
How Can Level-3 Processing Lower Your Costs, Electro E-Biz Forum, Vancouver, BC, 2007
Strategies to Maximize Cash Flow – Electro E-Biz Forum, Washington, DC, 2008
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Our clients save an average of 25% in credit card processing within the first 30 days.
- Our clients receive one-on-one training by the Account Executive.