The Presidential Forum
The Presidential Forum is the only organization of its kind dedicated to improving the effectiveness of CEOs and C-Level Executives in the Association sector through ongoing Invitation-Only Educational Events and Networking opportunities conducted in safe-environment. This niche focus allows the us to address needs which are specific to C-Level Executives, and to address best practices and business issues as it relates to Associations.
INDUSTRY: Associations (Trade and Professional Associations)
PEOPLE: Association Executives Only
SUB-GROUPS: — Association CIO/CTOs (Note-1) — Association Marketing/Membership Directors — Association CFO/COOs — Association Event Directors — Association Advocacy & Government Relations Directors — Association CEOs and Executive Directors
PURPOSE: A Safe Environment for:
- Building Professional Relationships
Attendance at Events is by Invitation Only.
- Attendees must meet the specific requirements of qualification thereby ensuring:
- A non-solicitation environment is maintained;
- Access to the collective knowledge of industry peers;
- A safe environment where confidentiality is respected;
- That recurring educational events — meaningful and valuable to everyone — takes place;
- A location where decision makers can casually meet in collegial manner;
By maintaining the integrity of this community, unmet business needs of C-Level Executives are addressed:
- Where do you gain access to a network/community of Peers-Only?
- Where do you go to obtain Best Practice knowledge?
- How often are you forging valuable business relationships [new and existing]?
- What do you consider a “Safe” environment for meeting other industry professionals?
History: In 2009, The Presidential Forum was established to serve as an invitation-only educational and networking platform for executives in the greater Washington, DC region. Since 2015, Presidential Forum is designed for executives and leadership in the Association sector, exclusively. The Presidential Forum was founded by Wade Tetsuka, President, U.S. Transactions Corp. and Presidential Forum LLC. Bio: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wadetetsuka/
Note-1: The CIO/CTO roundtable is operated in collaboration with Co-Founder Prabhash Shrestha, Group EVP & Chief Digital Strategy Officer at Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University and Adjunct Professor at The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC. Bio: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhash/
Click Here for FAQs about Presidential Forum
Click Here to visit the Presidential Forum Even Calendar Presidential Forum Event Calendar