The Presidential Forum
In 2009, U.S. Transactions Corp established The Presidential Forum for its clients and other leading companies in the Government Contracting sector.
INDUSTRY: Government Contracting
PEOPLE: CEOs and C-Level Executives Only
PURPOSE: A Safe Environment for:
- Building Professional Relationships
The Presidential Forum is the only organization of its kind dedicated to improving the effectiveness of CEOs and C-Level Executives in the Government Contracting sector through ongoing Educational Events and Networking opportunities. This niche focus allows the us to address needs which are specific to the C-Level Executives, and to address best practices as it relates to the business of government contracting.
Attendance at Events is by Invitation Only.
- Attendees must meet the specific requirements of qualification thereby ensuring:
- A non-solicitation environment is maintained;
- Access to the collective knowledge of industry peers;
- A safe environment where confidentiality is respected;
- That recurring educational events — meaningful and valuable to everyone — takes place;
- A location where decision makers can casually meet in collegial manner;
By maintaining the integrity of this community, unmet business needs of C-Level Executives are addressed:
- Where do you gain access to a network/community of Peers-Only?
- Where do you go to obtain Best Practice knowledge?
- How often are you forging valuable business relationships [new and existing]?
- What do you consider a “Safe” environment for meeting other industry professionals?
Click Here for FAQs about Presidential Forum
Click Here to visit the Presidential Forum Even Calendar Presidential Forum Event Calendar