PCI Workshop for B2B & B2G enterprise organizations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 14 Associations || Great information, really helped bring clarity to the steps || I appreciate the methodical way you explained it.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
In this course you will learn best practices of organizations in implementing PCI Compliance. The course starts with a basic overview of what PCI Compliance is and what it is designed to achieve. Next we review 9 practical tips that you can implement immediately in your organization to ensure a more secure payment environment. Finally we review the Self-Assessment-Questionnaire (SAQ), and what you should know about it.
- Gain an overview of the PCI Compliance Requirements
- Learn 9 practical tips to achieve a more secure payment environment
- Understand what are the annual SAQ requirements
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-year experience in public or private industry operations. No advance preparation required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.