PCI Compliance Workshop 101 for Associations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 39 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Good program || Very informative webinar. Thank you!!!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Did you know that PCI Compliance starts with your finance team. In this course you will learn best practices of Associations and non profit organizations in for implementing PCI Compliance. The course starts with a basic overview of what PCI Compliance is and what it is designed to achieve. Next we review 9 practical tips that you can implement immediately in your organization to ensure a more secure payment environment. Finally we review the Self-Assessment-Questionnaire (SAQ), and what you should know about it.
- Gain an overview of the PCI Compliance Requirements
- Learn 9 practical tips to achieve a more secure payment environment
- Understand what are the annual SAQ requirements
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.