Nonprofit GAAP: Functional Expense Reporting – Make it meaningful to you and your audience
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 45 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || great presentation. thanks for the insightful content. || Thanks, great info! ||
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
Since the implementation of ASU 2016-14 many nonprofits that did not previously have to present a statement of functional expense are required to. Understanding and implementing the requirement can take some time and judgement.
This presentation will help individuals understand the elements of the statement of functional expense and how to make it meaningful to your audience. You will be able to understand the difference between program and supporting services and variance methods for allocating costs in accordance with GAAP.
After this Course, you will be able to:
- define the elements of the statement of functional expenses.
- understand financial statement presentation and disclosure of functional expenses.
- understand how to allocate costs between functions.
- be able to identify joint costs.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-year or more of experience with nonprofit accounting (private or public company). Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.