Nonprofit GAAP: Accounting for the Impact of the New Lease Standard
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 26 Associations || Great information…thank you || Great job || Thanks! This was a great overview || Good overview of the standard and good examples of how to calculate the various components || Great webinar! Good reminder to move this project off the “back burner” and get started. I appreciated the specific examples, pertinent polling questions, and referral to other sources of information
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
We’ll cover the scope, adoption method, key provision and why any of this matters to you. We’ll go over what you need to know to make sure you understand how leases are classified under ASC 842 and provide examples and illustrations on how to initially calculate and subsequently measure leases under this new standard.
- You will be able to identify which transactions/agreements are within the scope of ASC 842.
- You will be able to explain the adoption method, initially calculations and subsequent measurements.
- You will be able to describe presentation and disclosures requirements.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-year or more of experience with nonprofit accounting (private or public company). Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.