Non-Profit / Association Accounting Webinar Series: Basics and Best Practices
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 26 Associations || Thank you UST and McKelvey Group
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Are your non-profit / association books set up to be effective, efficient, and compliant? This webinar will provide you with industry best practices for optimizing your accounting system. We will cover the chart of accounts, customer structure, documented policies and procedures, the financial calendar, and other ways you can get the most out of your accounting. This will be an interactive conversation and we welcome questions throughout the presentation.
- Learn how to structure the accounting system
- Understand the benefits of documented policies and procedures
- Gain tools to help you execute accounting tasks effectively, completely, and on time
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.