N102: PCI Compliance Workshop for NetSuite
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 17 Associations || Very helpful. || love love love KNOWBEFORE to facilitate training
Click here for Recorded Webinar (COMING SOON)
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
NetSuite Users: You are not sure that your organization is PCI compliant, or you want to be sure you know the latest information to ensure you are maintaining the most secure payment environment.
In this course you will learn best practices of NetSuite organizations in implementing PCI Compliance. The course starts with a basic overview of what PCI Compliance is and what it is designed to achieve. Next we review 9 practical tips that you can implement immediately in your organization to ensure a more secure payment environment. Finally we review the Self-Assessment-Questionnaire (SAQ), and what you should know about it.
- Gain an overview of the PCI Compliance Requirements
- Learn 9 practical tips to achieve a more secure payment environment
- Understand what are the annual SAQ requirements
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||none||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.