Monthly Cadence: Your Key to a Seamless Fiscal Year End
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 21 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
Do you need a refresher on how to prepare your nonprofit / association for year-end? It may surprise you to know that the key to a seamless accounting year-end close is monthly cadence. But what are all the pieces required to organize your accounting? Join The McKelvey Group’s webinar as we review our methodology for closing the fiscal year for nonprofits. We will cover items in our Year-End Close Checklist and share our best practices for ensuring a smooth tax filing for your nonprofit / association.
- Learn all the items necessary to successfully close the fiscal year
- Gain helpful suggestions on how to prepare a budget for the following year
- Know what to provide the tax preparer for the 990 tax filing
- Understand the importance of contribution receipts and system backups
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance – Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful in this course. No advance preparation is required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.