Modern Digital Giving for Today’s Donors
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 31 Associations || Thank you! This was very informative! || All tips were great takeaways! Can’t wait to share with the team! || Great presenter
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
The most successful nonprofits view their donors as long-term collaborators, and invest a significant amount of time and energy into cultivating genuine and authentic relationships with those donors over time, resulting in higher yearly giving, higher retention rates, and low donor churn.
What if we stopped chasing transactions and started building lifetime relationships with donors?
iDonate is the leading fundraising software provider that exists to grow nonprofits. Through a commitment to generosity and innovation, iDonate has become the world’s standard for donation processing technology.
- Learn what a Connected Giving Org is and how you can become one
- Learn how to move from replacing donors to retaining them
- Learn how to convert your donors into long-term advocates
|Level||Beginner||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Programs, Products and Services||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisites. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.