Meta-Trends: Using data to nail the new normal
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 62 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || I enjoy sessions where other industry data and strategies can be effectively translated for use in the association world. Thanks. || Great info. Great speaker || Totally amazing speaker. Thank you || I found the session very interesting and useful. || Great macro view of current events || This speaker was dynamic and entertaining and engaging! I really enjoyed him. || Very engaging, I learned something, and enjoyed the session. thank you! || Definitely gave me new insight on better angle to view life || This whole session was so entertaining and insightful.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
Meta-Trends and the Next Economy utilizes demographics to forecast the health of every economy/industry in the world. Meta-Trends allows you to know the knowable future i.e. Know which businesses should you start today, Know which industries will survive and thrive in the next 15 years, Know which areas of the economy are worth investing resources in, Know future government trends from a threat perspective, Know why past trends happened and were actually predictable The future breaks down into threats and opportunities. Meta-Trends motivates you to plan better so that you don’t just survive, you thrive in the next 15 years. Change is happening so rapidly in society that the need for reliable forecasts is paramount. It turns out that demographics are the single most powerful ingredient in forecasting what the future will look like. Meta-Trends and the Next Economy, will answer the question: “What will the next five to fifteen years look like?”
- Tactical strategies to improve your net worth (and for your members and constituents), and the motivation to do so today.
- How to protect the health of your Association in the next economy.
- What are the prospects for the industry you serve and your members in the next 15 years.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Economics||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5 hours|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.