Member Engagement: 15 Ways to take your Newsletter to the Next Level
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 99 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || So many things for a very small and overworked staff to consider. || Great information. Some of the take aways, such as “Friendly From” names, were great to learn about. || Found a number of ways I can improve our newsletter || Thought it was concise and well laid out. Some very helpful tips. || Well done – enjoyed it and the content was useful. || Fantastic presenter!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Your organization’s email newsletter is an incredibly valuable way to consistently engage your members. It’s also an effective way to show them how you stay ahead of the important topics and news in your industry. It also provides an opportunity to associate your organization’s brand with cutting-edge information in your space.
However, most organizations aren’t taking full advantage of this useful communication tool. So read on to explore 15 ways you can take your email newsletter to the next level.
First, you will identify ways to leverage new technologies to make your email newsletter more sophisticated. At the same time, these new technologies will create less of a drain on your internal resources. In other words, you’ll learn how to save a lot of time.
Second, you get some useful ideas for taking your newsletter to the next level and how you can maximize your newsletter real estate.
Finally, this list will conclude by ensuring that you leverage the fundamentals of email engagement for your newsletter.
- identify ways to leverage new technologies to make your email newsletter more sophisticated
- learn how to save a lot of time spent on newsletter creation and distribution
- how you can maximize your newsletter real estate
- leverage the fundamentals of email engagement for your newsletter
|CPE(NASBA Category)||(NASBA Category) Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||Preferably 1-year or more of experience in marketing or membership services/development. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.