Leveraging Baseline NetForum Enterprise in Customizations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 32 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you for offering this review of NF customizations. It was interesting and gave some good insight into important considerations when working with or adding customizations to baseline NF. || Thank you so much for this! It was enlightening on the customization process and points to consider when making these custom changes! || Great reminder on when to customize. || Thanks! Love the crash course on extenders. || I appreciate the speakers breaking down the approach to software development in a non technical way.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online )
NetForum Enterprise is a feature-rich association management system (AMS), but most associations will inevitably find themselves needing to customize. That’s fine – NetForum allows customizations. The challenge comes in down the road when you’re looking to upgrade and the customization does not support new functionality available in the new release or worse breaks down completely. Implementing customizations that leverage baseline may reduce your heartburn during future upgrades enhancements. Here are a few customization trade-offs to consider.
1. Gain a basic understanding of key software development concepts
2. Understand the implications of different approaches to customizations
3. Learn about the business case for taking different approaches to customizations
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||at least 1 year experience working with NetForum||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.