Keynote Speaker Series: Your 5 Options for Growth
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 18 Associations || Good framework for business strategy discussion. Incorporate EE thoughts, and “change or die” || Great presentation. Lots of good information || this was really good information || Awesome presenter
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
Let David Braun, CEO and founder of Capstone Strategic, a leading M&A advisory firm and author of Successful Acquisitions: A Proven Plan for Strategic Growth, guide you through the five growth options so you can find the best fit for your business. With more than 25 years of leading successful acquisitions, his real-world examples and depth of knowledge regarding the entire M&A process will help you as a company leader unlock the untapped potential in your organization and avoid the pitfall of overlooking opportunities.
- Describe the current state of the M&A market using relevant statistics and indicators
- Define the five growth options for your company
- Explain why external growth (acquisitions, joint ventures, etc.) may be the best option for your company
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Business Management & Organization – Non-Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Business Development||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 years operations experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.