Keynote Speaker Series: Strategic Evolution: Driving Superior Growth and Performance in your Organization
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 42 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || This was awesome, thank you Don, Wade and Nicole. || Great information. || I have the advantage of having seen your presentation twice … memorable for me was when you said people (EEs) need Drama to survive. If there is a Drama vacuum the EEs will fill the void with the Drama they create. As leaders we need to create the [positive] Drama for the organization … which is the Compelling Saga || This was amazing || Thank you, I really enjoyed about tools not being a strategy || Thanks Don this was fantastic. Definitely highlighted that we have been too tactical and need to become true strategists with a Strategic team. || There were so many nuggets in this. The other one that jumped out at me was to “look where you have growth, margin, competitive advantage, and go after that” rather than trying to grow something that is really growing.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
How are we supposed to achieve higher performance when research shows best-selling management theories fail 70-90% of the time? Anthropology and evolutionary genetics reveal why and how to fix the problem. Audiences leave with a new way of thinking for accelerating sales.
- Understand why traditional strategic planning failure rates are very high in industry.
- Learn a new framework for your strategic planning process which is based on scientific and evidence-based research
- Understand how to separate strategy from tactics.
- Learn to use elements such as Strategic Intuition, Creating a Compelling Saga, and Stimulating Tribal-alignment.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Management & Organization||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Executive Leadership||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year management experience prerequisite. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.