Keynote Speaker Series: Leading at 90 Below Zero – A Unique Look at Leadership
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 42 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you so much Antarctic Mike. It was really good hearing what you had to say. || This was a great session. Thank you! || Very engaging.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Learning to Lead is critical for success into today’s world. No matter what our title is, pay level, industry or experience, all of us are called to be a leader every day. Leading at 90 Below Zero looks at leadership in a unique way-through the lens of Antarctic history.
Antarctic Mike brings very high energy to his programs and knows how to tell stories in a way that will engage people in a way that they will never forget the stories and the points of the stories. Mike raises issues that your people live with and work with every day and asks very thought provoking questions. His programs are both entertaining and informative, and are ones that your people will remember and benefit from for a long time.
- Learn how to look at leadership in a unique way-through the lens of Antarctic history
- Learn how to be a leader everyday no matter what your title is, pay level, industry or experience
- Learn thought provoking questions to help you deal with issues that your people live with and work with every day
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Business Management and Organization||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Executive Leadership||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year management experience; no advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.