Integration Platforms: A more strategic approach to connecting your data
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 38 Associations || Excellent job taking what can be a highly technical and abstract concept and making it more accessible to the association audience!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Most associations are leveraging multiple systems to engage with members. But having multiple systems means that there are multiple data sources out there that are not connected. This leads to inaccurate data and frustration for customers who must repeatedly enter the same information to engage with associations. At the same time data integrations that directly tie one system to another can leave associations with a web of data that is not always consistent. Instead, associations should be taking a more strategic approach to their data by evaluating if they need an integration platform to support their integrations and ensure they are set up for long term success. This session will introduce the concept of an integration platform, discuss the pros and cons of implementing such a system, and provide some steps to take if an integration platform is right for your organization.
- Learn how having multiple systems means that there are multiple data sources out there not connected. This leads to inaccurate data and frustration for customers.
- Learn a more strategic approach to your data by evaluating if you need an integration platform to support your integrations and ensure they are set up for long term success.
- Learn the concept of an integration platform, discussing the pros and cons of implementing such a system, and some steps to take to decide if an integration platform is right for your organization.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year experience with NetForum. Advance Preparation Required: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.