Inside a Ransomware Attack: Understanding the Threat and How to Protect Your Organization
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 70 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you. This was great! || Great session. Learned a lot. || Fantastic job! Thank you. || Thank you for this informational webinar! || I think I may become a regular attendee… || Excellent presentation and content. || This was an excellent and timely presentation. || The was my first one from you guys. Going over a real life scenario was so refreshing. No products were being pushed and it help better understand how a ransomware attack gets resolved.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Ransomware and other cyber threats are increasingly common. Join us for a discussion of best practices to protect your organization from these threats.
- Understand the common types of attacks and where your organization might be vulnerable
- Review a recent client ransomware attacks to better understand what happened, what they did well, and how they could have better prepared
- Identify the proper steps to take after a ransomware attack and resources you should leverage
- Learn common strategies and new technology that can help defend against cyber attack
- Review how to improve your security posture and prepare for a security audit
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||at least 1 year of operations experience, no advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.