How to Increase Engagement Through Personalization
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 109 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you so much for the specific examples. Great information and presentation. Great chat too! || I learned a lot. Thank you so much. || Thoughtful content. Good job. || Thank you, engaging presentation. || I enjoyed hearing other business studies, always gives ideas. Thanks! || Great explanation of the difference between personalization and individualized conversation, intriguing approach to marketing || Great lessons on new ways to engage members || The presentation gave me a different way of thinking about member engagement, well done! || Jamielah was very effective – great examples and presentation
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Are you still communicating to members as segments, based on their behaviors and transactions? Or to The Market of One?
Each individual in your community, member or not, has her own set of needs that your association is trying to meet. Traditional marketing has us speaking to segments based on behaviors and transactions. And often, traditional broadcasts are about what the association has to offer rather than what the member actually needs right then and there.
Instead of building campaigns around segments and broadcasting information, focusing on “The Market of One” connects associations and individuals by asking questions regularly over time to understand and immediately act on member needs.
See how associations are using a conversational approach to member communications – talking to “The Market of One” – to gain member insights and drive action.
- Understand the contrast between traditional and conversational methods of member communications and develop methods for starting conversations with individual members.
- Explore The Market of One, and be able to implement strategies and use cases that enable one-on-one association staff to member communications.
- Gain use case campaign examples in the areas of member recruitment/renewals, event engagement, member profile building and utilize them in future strategic planning.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.