How to Co-Create Powerful Video Stories with Your Members to Drive Authentic Engagement All Year Long
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 27 Associations || Really great session, thank you all! || Thanks – great presentation || Thank you for having and sharing examples. They were all so effective. You put into words the thoughts that I have and it gave me a great foundation to explain value to other staff and leaders. || Excellent examples presented; overall great presentation
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
In our increasingly-connected digital world, associations need to find new ways to cut through the noise and authentically engage their members. By inviting your member community to join in the conversation with your organization, you’ll co-create powerful video stories that enable you to acquire new members, secure more renewals, and build a stronger, more loyal community.
Join Michael Hoffman, CEO of Gather Voices and Alexandra Bradley, Director of Communications and Engagement at the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, for a discussion about how leading organizations are leveraging user-generated content to drive more engagement than ever before.
- Define the video marketing trends that are shaping the future of engagement
- Identify the ways that leading organizations are leveraging user-generated video to acquire new members, secure more renewals, and build stronger, more loyal communities
- Understand a framework for co-creating powerful video stories with your member
- Explore real-world case studies that you can implement at your own organization
|Level||Beginner||Delivery||Group Internet Based|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Computer Software & Applications||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5 hours|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||No prerequisites. Advance preparation needed: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.