How Employee Benefits Impact Hiring & Retaining Talent
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 26 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you for this webinar. It’s my second US TRANS program and both have been excellent. || Thank you, this showed the importance of having professionals assist in managing our employee benefit programs. || The webinar allowed me to see that my employer is doing all the right things (and beyond) with regard to total compensation. || It was interesting to see what other companies offer in their benefits package or other concessions made available to employees. || Good information as a review || This gave me a better understanding of the scope available for benefits and strategies for approaching meaningful development. || The webinar highlighted that my organization is doing a good job providing a competitive comp & benefits package. || This was a confirmation that my company is using best practices.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
- Employee benefits that most impact employees
- Soft benefits that you may not be maximizing
- Tools that gain employee engagement
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Personnel/Human Resources – Non-technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||none||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.