Hot Topics in Tax for Business Associations
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 28 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you. Lots of great information! || Helpful information on acknowledgements vs. advertising
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
This 90 minute course will cover tax topics that are relevant for business associations. It will span topics such a common unrelated business income (UBI) tax on associations, state payroll implications as a result of the increase in remote workers, and recent developments in sales and use tax nexus and taxability rules impacting business associations.
- Summarize the IRS oversight of executive compensation;
- Describe the proper classification of common UBI items;
- Identify potential state payroll tax issue related to remote workers;
- Recognize the types of sales that may be subject to sales and use tax
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Taxes||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||at least 1 year of non profit accounting||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.