1. What is the typcial cost savings for our company by switching to Level-3 processing?
30% or more in overall fee savings each month is not unusual. These savings are realized immediately.
An example of case studies which may approximate your actual experience are shown below.
2. What would we need to do as part of our PCI Compliance requirement?
At a minimum, each company must complete a Self Assessment Questionaire (SAQ). This is done by our clients through an online Questionaire. Performing the SAQ will provide you a better understanding of the data security environment that is required in your business to maintain a satisfactory data security environment as it relates to the protection of credit card data. After completion, you will receive a certificate which documents your having completed the selected SAQ which is valid for 1 year. An example is shown below.
3. How can we more effectively automate A/R collection efforts to save administrative time?
24/7 Web Pay Demo
Save time and reduce cost of A/R collection efforts with this cost-free innovative solution.
24/7 Invoice WebPay Sample
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Service
- 100% of our payment gateway partners are PCI Compliant.
- In 2011, U.S. Transactions Corporation was the sole recipient of the "Priority MX Award" by Priority Payment Systems, for our process excellence.
- Many publicly traded companies already trust U.S. Transactions Corporation for their credit card processing needs.