1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EASTERN TIME
As one of the fastest growing digital mediums today, podcasting presents a great opportunity for associations to educate and entertain an industry audience of members and non-members alike. And, it’s no longer a secret – podcasting is big business, expected to grow to a $4 billion industry in the next two years. Thought leadership AND non-dues revenue seems like a win-win, right? But, is podcasting right for your association? From getting started to identifying the right type of podcast for your association, the presenters dive into specific ways to strategize, produce and promote your organization’s podcast. They’ll provide examples of successful association podcasts and how non-dues revenue comes into play.
- Learn if podcasting is right for your association and its communication strategy.
- Discover how podcasting is changing the game when it comes to telling an association’s story.
- Understand how podcasting plays a large role in activating your membership, allowing your members to become thought leaders and “influencers.”
- Dive into relevant examples of how associations are using podcasting to reach SIGs within their organization.
- See what works best when it comes to successfully promoting your association’s podcast.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications & Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year business operations experience. Advance Prep: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org