1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EASTERN TIME
Is your association using video strategically?
Video is a must-have for associations to provide value and engage with their members. By lowering the cost and monetizing video, it will turn into a profit center when produced and distributed to your audience strategically.
If your association is using video strategically, then you are:
- Measuring the impact of your video investments on revenue, retention and recruitment
- Leveraging the data from your audience’s behavior to guide future programming
- Using video as the pillar to produce audio and text and offer choice to members
- Monetizing your multimedia content via sponsorship, subscription and pay per view
If your association is not checking off each item above, you want to attend this webinar as the majority of your association member interaction continues to be digital engagement.
- The 4 steps to using video strategically iBest practices on how to use video as a pillar for your content strategy
- Professional services, technology and trends for creating professional video content on a budget
- How to create marketing and micro-learning content to support your webinars, events and continuing education content
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Specialized Knowledge||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Member and Stakeholder Engagement and Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org