11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
1. What are some important vendor considerations for UCaaS & Collaboration?
2. What are most relevant features and what are some benefits of having UCaaS?
3. What are some Before/After success stories of UCaaS solutions?
c. American Academy of Otolaryngology
d. Futures Industries Association
e. National Association of Federal Credit Unions
4. What will be the hybrid work model after everyone receives Covid vaccinations?
5. What are different platforms for evaluating UCaaS? (Broadsoft, Proprietary, MetaSwicth Teams, Zoom, with end points such as Cisco, Mitel, Polycom, Yealink, Cisco, etc.)
6. What does Microsoft Teams bring to a remote working environment? Which carriers offer a true Direct Routing solution and which carriers provide a true Native Teams Experience?
7. What are the benefits of Zoom vs. the benefits of Microsoft and/or a hybrid approach?
- This course is designed to help not-for-profits define the role of hybrid-work – in-office and remote work – in their organization and the best technology approaches to ensure security, productivity, collaboration and cost-effectiveness
- You will learn about the “why” behind unified communications (UC), key features and benefits as well as the top considerations when selecting a UCaaS or collaboration platform
- Finally, you will learn how to leverage Ali Niroo to help you and your organization
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years IT and/or communications experience||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org