11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
This course is designed to help not-for-profits define the role of hybrid-work – in-office and remote work – in their organization and the best technology approaches to ensure security, productivity, collaboration and cost-effectiveness. You will learn about the “why” behind unified communications (UC), key features and benefits as well as the top considerations when selecting a UCaaS or collaboration platform. Finally, you will learn how to leverage CNSG and Ali Niroo to help you evaluate and select the right technologies for your not-for-profit organization.
- What is the hybrid-work model and is it the future post COVID?
- What is PC-centric and why are organizations moving away from it?
- What are the security implications/threats associated with remote work?
- What is the best technology stack for a hybrid-work model?
- What are key features and benefits of unified communications (UC)?
- What are the top considerations for selecting a UCaaS platform?
- Why should you consider CNSG for your UCaaS and collaboration?
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years IT and/or communications experience||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org