11:00 am - 12:30 pm (EASTERN TIME)
Course Description: Second Course Offering conducted by Ali Niroo, CNSG Founding Member (now an AppSmart Company), David Hopper, Director of Sales Engineering at CNSG (now AppSmart Company) and Adam Kuhn, Director of IT for Futures Industry Association.
This course will help Non-Profits and Small to Mid Size Businesses to identify best technology practices, learn about different platforms for UCAAS, identify Hybrid-Work Model for Remote/On-site Employees, and discuss success stories of UCAAS Implementation within the B2B and Not-For-Profit Verticals. This advanced course will also help explain benefits of Zoom vs. Teams Environment. Upon completion, companies will know about carriers–which offer a true direct routing solution and carriers, which offer a true Native Teams Environment.
Non Profits/B2B clients will learn what questions to ask when evaluating UC features and how to leverage 3rd party consultants to help find best UCAAS Solution for your business needs.
1. Important vendor considerations for UCAAS & Collaboration?
2. What are most relevant features and what are benefits of having UCAAS?
3. What are some Before/After success stories of UCAAS Solutions?
c. American Academy of Otolaryngology
d. Futures Industries Association
e. National Association of Federal Credit Unions
4. What will be the Hybrid work model after everyone receives Covid vaccinations?
5. What are different platforms for evaluating UCAAS? (Broadsoft, Polycom, Yealink, Cisco, Juniper…..)
6. What does Microsoft Teams bring to Remote Working Environment? What carriers offer a true Direct Routing Solution and What Carriers provide a true Native Teams Experience?
7. What are the benefits of Zoom vs. benefits of Microsoft?
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years IT and/or communications experience. Advance Preparation required: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org