11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Take part in an exhilarating conversation detailing how modern data analytics helps you better understand your members (and non-members) by pulling together the 80% of your member data that is NOT stored in your AMS/CRM system and analyzing/delivering it in new and productive ways.
Highlights will include:
- Insights for Everyone – Analytics for Leadership, Staff, and Board
- Member-Facing Analytics – the Overlooked Way to Monetize Your Data
- How a Data Analytics Solution Delivers Org-Wide Agreement on Metrics
- Supporting and Engaging Components with Data Analytics
- Dramatically Enhanced Member Engagement Scoring
If you haven’t seen Data Analytics for Associations recently, join us to see what’s now possible!
- understand how to create meaningful executive dashboards to help with decision making.
- how to use data analytics to help make decisions which lead to dramatically enhanced member engateement
- approaches to monetizing important data in your association.
|Level||Intermediate||Delivery||Group live presented online due to COVID-19|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||some background in marketing or IT||Cost||free|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org