W133: Understanding Search & Why Your Organization’s Future Relies on It
|Course Title||W133: Understanding Search & Why Your Organization’s Future Relies on It|
|Date and Time:||Wednesday, January 13, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (EASTERN TIME)
|Description||When organizations think of Search, they usually assume the
conversation is about Google. While that’s part of the picture, there
is so much more. Over 50% of users immediately navigate to the
search bar of any website they visit. For associations, a great
search experience is critical because of the amount of content that
they have, usually across multiple websites and web platforms.
Our session will focus on all aspects of search including:
|Instructor Bios:||Jake Toohey
Eric Matthias is the Senior Director of Application Development at the American Academy of Pediatrics. He has been with the AAP for 8 years and leans on his previous experience in the for-profit space to the non-profit industry. Eric is skilled in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), IT Strategy, Software Development, and Business Intelligence and has been the primary technical lead for the AAP’s Digital Transformation Initiative, which includes revamping their ecommerce, federated search, transcripts platform, my account reimagination, membership improvements, and integrating their entire digital ecosystem.
|NASBA Category||Information Technology|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing, Public Relations, & Communications|
|Prerequisites||1-2 years marketing and/or IT experience|
|Delivery||Group live presented online due to Covid-19|
|Learning Objectives||1. Why developing a content strategy and search go hand-in-hand.
2. How to fully optimize your search experience using
3. Off-site search – the second pillar of SEO and
4. On-site search – the third pillar of SEO and a key driver of
5. Reputation Management – the forth pillar of SEO and how
6. Paid Search – accelerate traffic to strategic “corner-stone”
Nov 12th, 20200 comments
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.