1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EASTERN TIME
This course will review the best practices for establishing corporate wide budgets, forecasting, controlling and monitoring budgets. We will also review budgeting products with a focus on NetSuite ERP system. An overview of the budgeting process will drive the topics from the initial creation of budgets to successful execution of the budget.
- Understand budgeting terminology.
- Identify the general enterprise level budgeting processes.
- Preview forecasting options for creating budgets.
- Analyze typical budget reporting such as budget vs actual report.
- Gain knowledge of budgeting data flows and integration technology.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Finance - Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Strategic Management||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of finance/budgeting experience. No advance preparation required.||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org