11:00 AM - 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Mark Robins and David Semendinger discuss the significant GAAP accounting impacts that have occurred due to COVID-19.
In this presentation, our presenters discuss:
- PPP Recap – How to account for loan forgiveness
- Going Concern considerations – What does this mean and what is management required to do
- Asset impairments – When an impairment analysis is required and how to account for it
- Debt modifications – Difference between debt mod and reconstructing and how to account for them
- Lease concession and modifications – What are these and how to account for them
- 606 impacts from COVID-19 – High level overview of items you may need to reconsider
- what you need to do as part of the evaluation of your organization’s standing as a going concern
- how to evaluate if organization assets have been impaired as a result of covid19 or other factors.
- other common accounting impacts arising from covid19 environment.
|Level||Beginner to intermediate||Delivery||Group live presented online due to COVID-19|
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Accounting – Technical||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Administration||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||Basic Accounting and at least 1-year of pubic or private practice in nonprofit accounting||Cost||Free|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org