Enhancing NetFORUM: Getting more out of iWeb, eWeb and xWeb
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 27 Associations || This is very helpful || Impressed with UI || Very informative || Justin is always great!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
- iWeb – Where your staff engage with NetForum
- eWeb – Where your customers engage with NetForum
- xWeb – Where other platform engage with NetForum
- Learn with iWeb – Where your staff engages with NetForum.
- Learn with eWeb – Where your customers engage with NetForum.
- Learn with xWeb – Where other platforms engage with NetForum
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year experience with NetForum. Advance Preparation Required: None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.