Engaging Your Members, And Future Members, Where They Are
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 33 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || This was terrific — thank you || Thanks for the insights! ||Excellent information, thank you! || Very good information. Thank you! || Very helpful, thank you! || I appreciate Alfred’s engagement and the shared experiences in the chat.
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME
In this session we will discuss how you can make sure you are utilizing the right engagement channels to reach members and attain new ones. We will discuss generational gaps, engagement tactics, and how to present your message.
- Learn how different age groups respond to communication/marketing messaging.
- Explore different engagement channels you should be using to get your members’ attention.
- Learn what you can be doing to attract new members through social, email and programmatic channels.
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications & Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing & Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1 year experience marketing for associations||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.