Don’t Wait! Why and How Enterprises of Any Size Can Accelerate Modernization with AI, ML, and Cloud Technologies Now for Efficiency and Data Continuity in a Changing Landscape
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 20 Associations
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Advancing technological capabilities – such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the cloud – have opened new possibilities for using data to inform key business decisions. Deploying these technologies can help you make better and faster choices, identify your customers’ needs, keep pace with competition, predict behaviors and outcomes, improve operational efficiency, transition to digital first, and so much more.
Still, it is not always clear how best to utilize these technologies to realize the benefits they have to offer. Join Jay Yeo, Industry Solutions Consultant at ORI, and Marty Colburn, CIO of the CFA Institute, as they dive into what these technologies are, where and how they fit together, and how your organization can leverage them in your technological infrastructure. Jay and Marty will also share examples of how various enterprises have successfully implemented AI, ML and cloud technologies to reap their benefits.
- Review the key components of data architecture and what it does for an organization
- Understand where different AI, ML, and cloud technologies fit into data architecture and what each has to offer
- Identify strategies for integrating new AI, ML, and Cloud technologies into your organization
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||1-2 years marketing and/or IT experience. No advance preparation required||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.