Dirty Data: Understanding the Hidden Costs for Associations – and How to Prepare for a Clean-up Effort
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 87 Associations || Reviews ♦♦♦♦♦ || Thank you for putting this webinar together! || Good job team || Thanks for a great seminar! || very informative…great information on how to tackle the project
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
Virtually every association, both large and small, struggles to keep its data clean. Yet data is your most valuable asset! It powers everything that an association does, and dirty data can have a very tangible cost. In this session we will explore data hygiene: why it is important for operational and staffing efficiency, how to organize your team and create a data cleanup plan, and discuss some modern approaches to addressing data cleanup using automation.
- Understand the numerous ways that dirty data can negatively impact an organization
- Know how to craft a data cleanup project plan – We’ll provide each attendee with a template to get started
- Broaden awareness of cutting-edge data hygiene solutions that elevate and leverage your existing staff by removing manual tasks
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Information Technology||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Operations||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||At least 1 year of association or nonprofit operations experience. No advance preparation required for course||Cost||$0.00|
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.