Decoding the Buyer’s Journey
Webinar: group live presented online || Attendance: 18 Associations || Good content. Thank you! || Great presentation, thank you || That was excellent. Thank you guys!
Click here for Recorded Webinar
(Note: CAE or CPE credits can only be granted to attendees of the group-live webinar presented online)
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM (EASTERN TIME)
Your marketing team constantly talks about the buyer’s journey. You’ve heard of the term – after all, you’re a “buyer” yourself and you understand the typical decision-making process. But what are they really trying to define? And more importantly, how does it generate growth in the form of new membership? Join us as we sift through all the marketing lingo your team is throwing down to get to the heart of what constitutes a buyer’s journey, how it is built and how it delivers results.
- Understand the basic constructs and purpose the buyer’s journey serves
- Identify and understand the building blocks required to build a journey
- Understand how digital assets and data support strategy and development of the buyer’s journey
|CPE(NASBA Category)||Communications and Marketing||Reviewer||Wade Tetsuka, CPA|
|CAE (Field of Study)||Marketing and Communications||CPE/CAE Credits||1.5|
|Prerequisites and advance preparation needed||None||Cost||$0.00|
U.S Transactions Corp. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
@ 2021 U.S. Transactions Corporation 44044 Riverpoint Drive, Leesburg, VA 20176 Phone: (866) 442-3327 Fax: (866) 511-0935
U.S. Transactions Corporation
44044 Riverpoint Drive,
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (866) 442-3327
Fax: (866) 511-0935
Key Points About Services
- Over the last 7 years, we have a client retention rate of 97.5% (vs. industry average of 67.4%).
- Three consecutive years (2012, 2011, and 2010) in President’s Club
- We prove and validate your success by providing an initial 6-month fee/savings analysis, and thereafter annually.